Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's THURSDAY !!!!!!!!

Hi my dears, I want to thank y'all for taking the time to  comment here on the contest!  Now sometimes my contests are different and of course this one is also.  

The winner of the 4 ciggies is------     rrjane,  

BUT READ ON PLEASE


rrjane will receive the 4 ciggies she choses one set in poplin and the other set in silk and each and every one of you who entered will receive one of poplin and on silk.   Now what is the difference you may ask. The poplin the colors are brighter and the silk they are softer.   So when y'all get them please let me know which is your fav.  Fair enough?


Now Lesley UK and Geraldine I have y'alls addresses, but not ciggie choice but the others nope sorry no addresses.  So please write a comment on here with your address and your choice of ciggie.  They will not be published they will come in my inbox and no one will see them.   As soon as I see them I will delete your comment, of course after I write your choice and address down.

So there you go y'all are all winners to me. 

Hugs and hope this made your day.

xoxoxo
Annette

6 comments:

  1. Carol-Beads and Birds-got your : )

    Marilyn-got yours

    thanks girs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette, That is so generous of you. I work with all colours and fabric so whichever you pick for me will be very gratefully received. Thank you so much. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette, I'll leave choice up to you...thank you for including me in the draw (didnt expect this after receiving your ciggie filled envelope, but had to open my gob and comment!) love 'n hugs Ger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem my dear, you made the effort to comment so that was good enough for me. xooxxo

      Delete
  4. Got your Judy and thanks for playing. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting and sharing your work. You know how we love these and makes our hearts happy for the day. xo