Friday, March 21, 2014

The Mermaid has a Home

I just wanted to update you on the sweet mermaid I Crazy Quilted.  She has a home.  Our granddaughter who now lives in Hawaii, having the time of her life I might add, wanted her.  So being a Nana I cut a matt and painted it and off she went to go play in the sun and surf.

I do have to add granddaughter is a strong and free spirited young lady, just celebrated her 22nd birthday I might add.  I think Hawaii is the place for her.  She does love it there and is basically there all by herself.  I am not sure if I would have been brave enough to do that at then 21.   She sold her car and off she went.   Go Allex or as we call her Princess Giget Allex.  She has learned how to Tandem surf and this in my book is pretty good being as she was raised in a land locked part of the world. 


 
Here is the block originally, I just thought it would be easier to see it here than going back to the last post.
 
 
 
Here it is in it's new home with Allex peeping around the frame.  She would probably say NANA!!!! It was early morning and she is here with some friendship bread (muffins for ease in eating) I made and mailed to here.  Man they weigh a ton but she and her brother love them.  Always make enough so she can share with her co-workers.  Still love the pic of her.
 

 
I had to share one of the tandem pics of her and Auggie. 
 
There you go what has been going on in my world lately.  I do have an April block done so will share soon.  I realized I was behind on my blogging.  Seems like what ever "stuff" we had for 6 weeks came back to visit again.  Coughing and all.   I guess it was good stuff   lol
 
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what is going on in my world today.
 
OXOXOX
Annette
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting and sharing your work. You know how we love these and makes our hearts happy for the day. xo