Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January Block CQJP 2013

Hi there lovely ladies! How is your week going so far? I hope all is well with you and you are busy creating:) I just wanted to pop in and share my "January" block with you that was created for the block of the month in CQJP 2013.  I'm sure most of you follow, but for those who may miss it or are new, click on the link and it will take you right to the site. This a 6 x 6 block and I folded over the seems for the pic so you could get the idea. I have no idea until the end of the year what I will be doing with these so I left the borders neutral so I would have options. Probably some thing in the way of a keepsake for my youngest Granddaughter as in her world I am her favorite person, how sweet is that:) Have a great creative week!

Hugs Marilou

5 comments:

  1. Lovely block, love the triangle shape of the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the triange and like Wilma the embellishments are so pretty. ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Marilou! I love the triangle shape and your embroidery work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Wilma, Annette and Terri, I did do lots of embroidery and silk work for such a small piece, my motto keep it simple and small and I may actually finish the year, lol
    hugs ladies and now back to work, Marilou

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting and sharing your work. You know how we love these and makes our hearts happy for the day. xo