Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sewing and Creating?

Hi dear ladies,

Just checking on you all making sure your muse is still at work and you are creating and sewing and drawing and just all round playing.   I think that is what it is, if we put to much pressure on ourselves I think it becomes work whatever creative art we create.

I am still working on my pillow and it slowly becoming not the beast but a butterfly.  LOL the main reason I did call it a beast though is because it is sooooooooooooooooooo much bigger than the purses I have been making.  Right now I am to the point of making the pillow that will hold the CQ top and finishing it up.  That may take longer than the playing and creating of it.  Sometimes that part does take forever or seems to.  

I have reorganized my art room and of course can't find my batting for my CQ, so will "have" to go to JoAnns or Hobby Lobby or some place and get the batting and you know as well as I do something else will call my name and I will have to put it in the basket to bring home and hide somewhere in here.   You know as soon as I come home with my purchases I will find the batting, that always seems to happen, at least in my art room it does.

Alright just checking on you soon with your creations.

Thanks for stopping by and seeing what is going on in my world and it has no pictures today.  : ( 

xoxoxo
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting and sharing your work. You know how we love these and makes our hearts happy for the day. xo