Friday, November 9, 2012

CQ for a sweet 9 year old

I made this little purse for a special 9 year old.  A granddaughter of a very dear friend.  The little girl is artsy, very artsy so I tried to make this young and artsy for her.  the fringe was to big so I just got my handy dandy sissors and worked the balls over.  I looped some ribbon over and found a big yellow orange button to fasten it all together in case she has some treasures in it and doens't want them to spill out.




thanks for looking and off to go do something productive.   Well this morning I did sew up a director' chair back and bottome but that was not a big project at all.

http://annettegraves.blogspot.com/2012/11/it-is-good-to-not-plan.html

So what else will the day bring?  I don't have a clue but will enjoy whatever comes along.


There you go this is what is happening in  my world today.  Thanks for stopping by.
                    
                                                             XOXOX
                                                             Annette

4 comments:

  1. How to post photo on blog? Tel me e mail starplusindiatv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to post a pic on this blog you must be an invited author we are mainly students of Pat Winter's class Thanks for looking though.

      Delete
  2. Thanks! Me FroM Pakistan Seeee You again:-) keep smile . And bye dear:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting and sharing your work. You know how we love these and makes our hearts happy for the day. xo