Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Flower Hat

After finishing my CQ accessory purse, I was searching the web for vintage photos of women with flowers. I came across this video on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk8IQrwFh0k&feature=plcp and was so taken with this artist and her work. Please watch the video because it's amazing and has a upbeat tune playing while showing her work. You won't be disasppointed! I went searching for the image and found several works by Sue Halstenberg of elegant women with big hats and flowers. I've got a lot more stitching and SRE to do, but this is it so far:


8 comments:

  1. Terri, She's is beautiful. Your SRE is perfect. I can't wait to see her finished. Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG she is beautiful and can't wait to see the video Will certainly look up Sue also, thanks so much for pointing us her way. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri I just watched the video, oh what an inspiration and I have to get to work. thanks for posting this and giving us the heads up on her, I know I said it last time but still mean it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Terri and and inspiring video! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri Thanks for the heads up on the Hat video. Those are the most gorgeous hats I ever saw and the ribbon work is amazing. Sure wish I could make flowers like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Terri: Your Victorian lady and ribbon embroidery is just beautiful. I, too, can't wait to see her finished. Thanks for the info on the YouTube video. I'm definitely going to watch it. Thanks for sharing. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terri, I love your Victorian Lady, she is so different than others that I have seen. Thank you for inspiring us with your lovely work.
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those images too. Very nice you CQ girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting and sharing your work. You know how we love these and makes our hearts happy for the day. xo