Tuesday, August 14, 2012

That's A Little Scary!


Every time I look at the purse I made in Pat's CQ101 class I just LOVE it. And, everyone I've shown it to has also loved it.

That is, until I showed it to my 13 year old grandson who was visiting last week. He always asks what I've made lately so I showed him my purse.

His reaction:

  YIKES! That's A Little Scary, Nana!

I looked at him in disbelief and said what's scary about my purse!

He said:

 She is!

I guess beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder!  :)


3 comments:

  1. So funny you never know what kids will say do you? guess because the lady is looking down but up. It is a BEAUTIFUL purse and love the story about it. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Annette: I thought everyone would get a good laugh out of this. When my granddaughters were little they thought some of my dolls were scary, too. I display a bunch of them in my guest room and when they would come to visit I would have to turn them all around so they could go to sleep. You never know with kids! LOL LOL Have a great night. Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Linda, I bet everyone will love that cute story. I think it was Art Linkliter, ( not sure on the spelling there) use to have a book and a show that Kids say the Cutest things and they really do. I guess they were scared of the dolls because they have such staring eyes. xox

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting and sharing your work. You know how we love these and makes our hearts happy for the day. xo