Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I Just haven't Been Able To Get Back To It....



I have been dying to get back to my crazy quilting Christmas gifts projects that I wanted to have done for the upcoming holiday season. However, my sister came to visit and we were of on a needle felting adventure which led to multiple needle felting projects and patterns being created.

We did manage to get some shopping done so I have to say that I was very bad in that I added quite a bit of wonderful trims, laces, etc. to my crazy quilting stash - which is what I'm so anxious to use.  I'm going to try and fit some creations in but won't be able to do anywhere near as many as I had wanted to. There's just too much on my docket right now and too little time.

However, if you love crazy quilting and creative embroidery you might like to know that I've been continuing to post lot of links on my The Best Free Craft Articles blog to various free crazy quilting projects, tutorials, tips, how-to's for stitching, etc.

 I've been posting links to the wonderful crazy quilting and creative embroidery posts by Pam Kellogg, Cath Walker, Maureen Greeson,Betty Dekat, Jo Newsham, Carol Daisy, and Julia Camilleri for years now.  If you're not aware of any of these incredible artists all you need to know is that all of their creations are just breathtaking.

 If you'd like to see some pictures of some of the wonderful projects please check out the following pages:



I'll be posting a lot more links between now and the holidays so if you get a chance you might want to check the pages out again.

Looks like a hurricane might be heading our way for the beginning of next week.  I've go my fingers crossed that it goes out to sea.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Linda you shopping Diva you. those look wonderful, the flowers and I bet more in the background. Will certainly go and check out your links here. Glad you popped in and shared with us what you were doing. I miss all the girls we flat had a good time with Pat's class and got close to a lot of you. Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting and sharing your work. You know how we love these and makes our hearts happy for the day. xo