Friday, October 19, 2012

Purse Frames "Sew in Style"

Hi There fellow CQer's. I just wanted to share some good finds if you all are in need of purse frames. I found  these on ebay and they are all sew in style. I plan on using most of them for holiday gifts and the little purses don't take much time to get all "purdy". They basically make up very quickly once you get started. So that being said I will be starting on these soon and have a person in mind for each. They are about 5 1/2 wide and will be a little larger than the coin purses we made at the AG in Pat Winter's class.  The frames are much prettier in person but I couldn't capture their loveliness in the photo. So looking forward to working on them! What fun. Have a great creative weekend all!

Hugs Marilou xoxo

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Marilou, that is the size I started using .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting and sharing your work. You know how we love these and makes our hearts happy for the day. xo